The core objectives of this institute are to prepare scholars of Islam who:
- are deeply rooted in Islamic tradition as well as well versed in the contemporary branches of knowledge.
- are able to critically understand the intellectual history of mankind particularly of the modern West.
- are able to see the challenges and opportunities of modern times.
- possess the virtues of Taqwa, self-discipline, honesty, sympathy and love of mankind as practiced by our beloved Prophet (SAW).
- are able to engage with society with compassion and kindness for the better future of mankind.